- Goldie takes no responsibility for damaged garments, please ensure to wear suitable clothing for a hair colouring/keratin service.
- Goldie takes no responsibility for lost or stolen goods whilst in the salon.
- All online bookings are not refundable, salon bookings may require payment of a deposit to secure the appointment.
- If a client cancels after the 24hr cancellation time frame the deposit acts as a cancellation fee (non-refundable). If you wish to reschedule an appointment, you may, so long as it is before the 24hr rule. If you, for any reason, cancel after the 48hrs you forfeit the deposit as a cancellation fee. If you confirm and don’t show to any appointment you’ll be required to pay for that appointment in full when booking again. Please understand this is necessary as we are a small business and can’t accommodate any shows or late cancels.
- All clients who agree to pay a booking fee for any service/appointment understand that the deposit is a booking fee and is strictly non-transferable or refundable.
- Perfection visits or second sessions are complimentary and included in the agreed cost unless stated when booking and have to be taken within 4-8 weeks. (Refresh and Touch Up sessions are for maintenance & are one session only. Please note you may need a second session to perfect the work, incurring a fee)
- If you cancel or no-show or are unable to attend your perfection visit within this time you will forfeit your session. Up to 48hrs prior to appointment is needed to reschedule.
- If you require to rebook again for the follow-up a booking fee and session fee will be charged POA.
- We reserve the right to refuse any client due to lateness, poor conduct or behaviour.
- All extensions appointments require a 50% deposit, if the guest does not show to this scheduled appointment the 50% deposit is taken as payment for the missing appointment.
- We send you a confirmation SMS 24 hours prior to your appointment to which you can reply to confirm or cancel. If we do not receive a confirmation for your appointment either via text, phone or email by 9 am on the morning of your appointment; the system will automatically delete your appointment. Should you know that upon making the appointment you will be unable to confirm for any reason (eg. travelling) please notify us when booking so we can flag in our system.
- NO SHOWS cannot be tolerated at Goldie Sydney. If you do not show up to your appointment you will be required to leave your Credit Card details on file to make future bookings at Goldie Sydney. Two NO SHOWS will result in a required full pre-payment of your missed services; otherwise you will be unable to make future appointments at Goldie Sydney; however, walk-ins are welcome.
- Last-minute cancellations will be treated the same as NO SHOWS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY CLIENT DUE TO LATENESS, POOR CONDUCT OR BEHAVIOUR. STRICTLY NO REFUNDS.
Hours of Operation
Tues – 9:30 – 6
Wed – 9:30 – late
Thurs – 9:30 – late
Fri – 9:30 – 6
Sat – 8:00 – 6
SUN – MON
We are closed
Get in touch
Don’t be shy, we would love to hear from you!
0 2 9 3 6 1 3 3 2 7
Level 1/167 William St Darlinghurst 2010.